Tuesday 22 July 2014

Sam Goes Solo...

So here I am, 5 years on from my last travel blog, once again seeking solace in South East Asia: taking comfort in the hospitality, climate, atmosphere and general sense of wellbeing that washes over you from the moment of arrival to the Land of Smiles that is Thailand.
Only this time I am not half of the loved-up married couple of '09 full of hope and optimism, taking a break before embarking on the IVF that should have led us to parenthood. No, I return as a single woman of 38, no husband or children in tow as I had previously envisaged for my next trip to Thailand. Apologies for the self-indulgent tone, I am actually exhilarated to be here, embarking on a brand new adventure. I'm just exhausted and a little jet-lagged from the journey to Samui via Bangkok. So here it is folks....Sam Goes Solo....

No comments:

Post a Comment